Epoxy Coatings – Inside and Out
An epoxy coating on concrete floors or exterior concrete provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface. The coating can withstand heavy loads and last many years. Commercial buildings and industrial sites, such as warehouses, rely on epoxy floors. They provide clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment, and inventory. Applying epoxy coatings to patios, sidewalks, and other exterior concrete surfaces is also currently a popular trend.
The Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coating
Finishing concrete floors with epoxy coatings offers many advantages over other traditional coatings. Listed here are just a few of those advantages:
- The shiny high-gloss surface can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas.
- It’s easy to clean.
- Epoxy resists oil stains and water.
- Anti-slip additives offer enhanced safety.
- The coating protects the underlying concrete from wear and tear.
- Epoxy provides a chemically resistant surface that is ideal for manufacturing plants.
- It offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives
- Epoxy requires little or no major maintenance
Specialty Coatings Is a Leading Concrete Floor Coating Contractor
What makes Specialty Coatings a leader in concrete floor coating boils down to four things:
- Volume – We typically complete around 400 floor projects a year.
- Skill – We are able to perform difficult or unique projects with highly specialized needs.
- Experience – We have over 25 years in business. Multiply that by the large number of projects we do yearly, and you know we’ve seen and done it all.
- Trust – Our clients know and trust us to meet deadlines on-time and on-budget. We prove we can do this every day.
To sum it up, we provide the best epoxy flooring Nashville has to offer.
No Job Too Large or Too Small
We perform a wide variety of projects from several hundred thousand square feet to residential garage floors. Whether it’s new construction or a renovation, you can be assured Specialty Coatings can provide the coating solution for your need. Call us for a quote today.