Epoxy Flooring and Epoxy Floor Coatings in Nashville and Southeast
Specialty Coatings provides the best epoxy flooring Nashville has to offer. Founded in 1995, we are a locally owned and operated company with over two decades of experience providing commercial epoxy floor coating solutions.
Why Choose Us for Your Epoxy Flooring?
Specialty Coatings is one of the most experienced and most trusted companies in Tennessee and the Southeast. Here is what separates us from the competition
- Volume – we typically complete around 400 floor projects a year
- Skilled – Ability to perform difficult or unique projects with highly specialized needs
- Experience – Over 25 years in business means we’ve seen and done it all
- Trusted – We are experts at meeting deadlines on-time and on-budget
Typical Epoxy Floor Coating Applications
Epoxy is a material that acts as a sealant for concrete floors. Epoxy floor coatings are a great choice for commercial and industrial buildings. Epoxy flooring is a great choice for:
- Commercial or industrial buildings
- Manufacturing plants
- Pharmaceutical buildings
- Food or beverage plants
- Airplane hangars
- Auto service centers
Benefits of Choosing Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy floor coatings provide a variety of benefits and advantages. From the initial installation stages to the long-term maintenance the following benefits are some of the main reasons to choose an epoxy floor coating for your commercial or industrial building:
- Durability and Strength: Concrete floors coated in epoxy provide a durable, high performance surface that will last for years to come.
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean: Epoxy flooring is usually installed in a short amount of time and once dry, they can easily be cleaned and wiped free of debris.
- Attractive Aesthetic: Epoxy floor coatings have a high gloss shine once they dry and are available in a variety of colors to create a custom floor coating solution to fit your needs.
- Safety Improvements: Epoxy flooring is resistant to slippage, temperature fluctuations, heavy impacts and even fire. And the high gloss option can improve brightness in your facility.
- Chemically Resistant: Epoxy coatings are resistant to exposure to potent chemicals, making them a great flooring solution for manufacturing plants, warehouses, and industrial plants.
- Environmentally Friendly: Epoxy floor coatings are a great solution for companies looking for “green” floor coating solutions due to the reduction in material usage.
Urethanes Topcoats for Epoxy Flooring
Epoxies are the foundation of most floor coating systems, and urethanes are ideal as a topcoat over an epoxy base. Urethanes are ideal as a topcoat over an epoxy base because they are UV stable, which means they won’t yellow or amber over time, and they have up to three times better abrasion resistance than epoxy.
Urethanes also offer chemical resistance to chlorinated solvents, hydraulic fluids, jet fuels, acids, alkalis, alcohol, detergents, salt, cutting oils and grease. Urethanes are available in solvent based and waterborne versions. Specialty Coatings can determine the proper solution for your needs based on a site visit or phone consultation.
Request a Quote on Epoxy Flooring
Specialty Coatings is an epoxy flooring contractor providing epoxy floor coating solutions in Nashville, Bowling Green, Brentwood, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Cookeville, Franklin, Huntsville, Murfreesboro and beyond. Please contact us at 615-591-9491 or click below to request a quote.