First Tennessee Park
Specialty Coatings, Inc. was chosen to work with Barton Malow/Bell/Harmony to complete the construction of the new Nashville Sounds First Tennessee Park. The contract was entered into in December of 2014 and completed in only four months.
The project included the concourse, kitchens and concessions, the seating bowl, the suites, and 36,000 square feet of other concrete surfaces. To complete the project, Specialty Coatings, Inc. installed:
- 21,000 square feet of BASF MMA Degaclad CF flake on the Concourse
- 7,000 square feet of Degaclad CQ in the Kitchens and Concessions
- 16,000 square feet in the Seating Bowl
- 5,000 square feet of polished concrete in the Suites
- 36,000 square feet of sealed concrete
Opening Day Deadline
The job had to completed before opening day on April 16th which required crews that averaged 15 to 16 men at all times. We are very proud to say we finished on time.